BUY ORIGINAL DENT KING
Remove Dent & Dings in Your Car
Dent King (Pops A Dent) was originally designed for technicians to remove dents in difficult to reach areas. It soon became The Bodyshop’s Secret Tool. Now the secret is out. With Dent King (Pops A Dent), anyone can remove dents and dings from any car, in a matter of minutes.
REMOVING DENT & DING FROM ANY VEHICLE IS AS EASY AS
ORIGINAL PRICE: Rs.2490/- FOR DENT KING ONLY
OFFER PRICE: Rs. 1490/-
In Just Rs 1999/-
In Just Rs 1990/-
In Just Rs 2490/-
Try to get a dent out of your car, and youll end up with a huge dent in your wallet.
The Dent King (Pops A Dent) is a do-it-yourself car dent and ding remover with professional results.
The Original Dent King (Pops A Dent) Kit will remove dents in doors, fenders, hoods and trunk lids quickly and easily without harming the original paint surface. Dent King will safely remove small and medium sized dings and dents on Cars, Boats, RV's Motorcycles and more! Dents and Dings are a thing of the Past! It Pops a dent out like a Magic.
Dent King (Pops A Dent) was originally designed for technicians to remove dents in difficult to reach areas. It soon became "The Bodyshop's Secret Tool." Now the secret is out. With Dent King (Pops A Dent), anyone can remove dents and dings from any car, in a matter of minutes.
Buy the Original Dent King(Pops A Dent) , Beware of cheap Knock off's.
* Simply glue a dent pulling tab to the center of the dent.
* Place pulling bridge over dent pulling tab.
* Twist turning knob onto dent pulling tab and twist until it pops.
Dent King (Pops A Dent) Repair Kit Includes: * 1-Pulling Bridge * 1-Hot Glue Gun * 2-Dent Pulling Tabs * OEM Safe Glue * 1-Turning Knob
NOTE: Always read and follow manufacturer's directions that come with this product.
MANUFACTURER'S DISCLAIMER: Glue Use - For use on all OEM paint finishes only. OEM paint finish is defined as a vehicle with original factory paint. Not for use on vehicles that have been repainted or touched-up. Do not use on re-painted vehicles.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will using Dent King(Pops A Dent) hurt the paint job?
No. The specially formulated glue will not affect OEM paint finishes. Dent King(Pops A Dent) should not be used on re-painted cars.
2. What types of damage can be removed?
Dent King(Pops A Dent)will remove all soft dents up to the size of a grapefruit if the dent is not on an edge or bodyline. Dent King(Pops A Dent)will also remove hail damage from vehicles.
3. My dent did not come out perfect, I followed the steps, did I do something wrong?Pops a Dent
No, It may take several pulls to achieve the desired result of perfection. Larger dents may not be repaired to 100% perfection, but may still be repaired and greatly improve the appearance of your vehicle.
4. Which dent pulling tab do I use?
You want to use the pulling tab the just covers the center of the dent. For example if you have a quarter size dent you would want to use the small oval puller that is the size of dime.
5. I have used the puller several times on the dent and it still has a small little dent left what did I do wrong?
Nothing. The dent evidently has too sharp of a center or is too large and it is beyond the capability of the puller. The appearance of the dent should still, however, be greatly improved.
How to use:
* Place a glue stick in the gun and pre-heat. Clean the surface of the dent. Apply an ample amount of glue to the Dent Pulling Tab.
* Quickly apply to center of dent and let cool for a few minutes.
* Place pulling bridge over dent pulling tab and attach the turning knob.
* Twist the Turning Knob, pulling the dent out, until the tab "pops" from the surface.
If necessary, repeat this process several times until the dent disappears.